To be added to our mailing list and to request a ticket brochure, e-mail your full name and address to [email protected].
Tickets are available at $40, $30, and $15. We recommend ordering as early as possible as many concerts sell out quickly.
For the final concert only, unreserved seats are available for $5 in an outdoor, canopied area adjacent to the concert hall (some seats have partial vision).
A special concert to benefit local organizations is held annually in the Marlboro College Dining Hall. General admission seating is available for $40 and $30.
Ticket Mailing and Will Call
While tickets go on sale in early March, we don’t mail tickets until the first week of June.
During the summer, if your order is within 10 days of a concert, we will not mail your tickets – instead, we will hold them at “will call” to be picked up prior to the concert. You may also leave a note during checkout regarding specific requests for mailing or not mailing your tickets.
- Subscribe to all Saturdays, all Sundays, or the full season and receive 15% off the regular ticket price.
- Purchase tickets to the entire last weekend of concerts and receive 50% off the Friday night ticket price.
- Student discounts are available for some concerts. Please call for information.
We regret that refunds for returned tickets are not possible. However, unused tickets are gratefully accepted for resale to benefit the Annual Fund Drive (tax-deductible receipt provided).
Summer Box Office Hours
- Weekdays and Saturday: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
- Sunday: 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
The box office also opens one hour before concerts.