Advertise with Marlboro Music
This summer, many chamber music enthusiasts from around the US and abroad will visit southern Vermont to attend this year’s Marlboro Music Festival.
Our online Visitors’ Guide is the primary resource for our audience to find lodging, dining, services, and activities in the area.
Basic listings are $50/year and include the following benefits:
• Customized web page promoting your business
• Acknowledgement in our printed program book (distributed at the summer concerts)
• Promotion of the Visitors’ Guide in Marlboro emails and marketing materials, and on social media
• Your ad directly supports our musical program.
Premium listings are also available for $150/year and include the above benefits, plus:
• Complimentary pair of concert tickets (available after March 1 – subject to availability)
• Premium placement for online listing
• Highlighted acknowledgement in our printed program book
Submitting Your Ad
We strive to make advertising with us easy and affordable. To update your online listing or to create a new one, please complete the form below or contact us anytime at 215-569-4690 or firstname.lastname@example.org. While we are happy to set up your listing anytime, we suggest submitting by April 15 for maximum exposure and to be listed in our printed program book.
On behalf of Mitsuko Uchida, Jonathan Biss, their senior artist colleagues, and all of us at Marlboro, we thank you for your support. We look forward to working with you and to sharing the music in the season ahead!